
This whole wait thing seemed OK in the beginning. We thought, 18 months, hmmmm... That doesn't sound very difficult. Actually, it seemed like it might even be a good thing considering the age of our kids right now. It would give Sofia some more time to be the baby and Tate a little bit more time to enjoy middle-child-dom. (Actually, middle-child-dom can end at ANY TIME...I think Tate will be in a much better place when he is actually one of the big kids...)
But...fast forward 5 months...and here we are almost 2 months logged in and up to a 19 month wait (and climbing). Can the wait actually reach 36 months?? Is that even possible? It seems like so much can happen in 3 years. In many ways that feels like F.O.R.E.V.E.R.!! I need to adjust my attitude accordingly and it JUST ISN'T WORKING!!
OK...I'm done now...

No comments:
Post a Comment